Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 3 - Homework Day

Whats Up Team!

Not gonna really post much today because I got an exam coming up and tons of homework to finish from this week.

I did wanna leave a little bit of motivation for myself and for you guys. I've been attempting but always quitting at this internet game for a while. Never really made any real income but a lot of people preach that if you can make one dollar you can do it again.

So here is my Adsense earnings for my whole career:










Yes I know it's not much, but hey... It proves that it IS possible!

So get out there and put together a website and try and provide some sort of value to people. Don't TRICK them or BRIBE them... Just give them what they want/need and you'll make something.

October 1, 2012 Goals:

  1. Finish a chapters worth of calculus homework.
  2. Post 3 times on WF.
  3. Post once on twitter.
  4. Then workout playing some basketball!

Don't wait for something to happen, MAKE it happen!

-Jared


No comments:

Post a Comment